A woman living in Texas, near Texarkana, has always had a fear of snakes. This time when she saw a snake outside in her yard she was determined to kill it. But how?
She came up with a plan - pour gasoline on it and have her son light it with a match. The snake had no mind to sit patiently and burn. Instead it slithered away... right into a pile of brush near the house, which promptly caught fire. It was only a matter of time before the house caught fire as well...and burned to the ground!
Thankfully, no one was killed or hurt in the fire. Well, except for the snake, that is.